In-house production of TRICK PRINT®
You can upload your AI data online and have your data converted for trick printing. The converted TIFF files can be used to produce trick prints on your own large-format inkjet printer (*1).
1. Only for printers equipped with white ink.
Choice of TRICK PRINT®
You can choose between "FLASH PRINT" which uses light recurrence to capture designs that are normally invisible in flash photography, and "RELIGHT PRINT" which turns the backlight on or off to colorfully illuminate designs that are normally invisible.
Supported RIP software
Mimaki Engineering, RasterLink (FLASH PRINT, RELIGHT PRINT)
OnyxRIP Center for Epson (FLASH PRINT only)
Data Conversion Price
- Data size 1 m² or less will be 2,500 yen
- Submission in full size output data is required
Note: A bug will occur if you print a reduced version and then enlarge the output.
Even if you are able to output, the pitch will be enlarged and look rough.
Data Conversion Flow
- Please select your RIP, the type of trick print you want, and the thickness of the pitch from the links below.
- Please send us the form after filling in the necessary information and attaching the AI file.
- After a while, you will receive an email with the conversion data with a password attached to your registered email address. The payment form posted at the link will be charged based on the size of the data.
- You will receive an email with your password after your payment has been completed.
AI file in IllustratorCC or IllustratorCS6. Your return will be in a TIFF file.
How to submit your manuscript
Please drag and drop your AI files as they are.
We only perform the conversion. If you need to make color adjustments or other adjustments, please make your own adjustments.
Corresponding paper for converted tiff data
Black retroreflective paper for inkjet printers
Transparent inkjet paper
The Service may be refused by the User in the following cases
- Content that is offensive to public order and morals, such as adult-related content
- Content that violates the law
- Slander and defamation
- Violation of intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks
- Those that infringe on privacy, and those that do not give sufficient consideration to the acquisition, management, and use of personal information.
- Anything that discriminates against others or violates human rights
What constitutes sexual harassment
- Any other content that the Company deems inappropriate.
- When it is judged to have a wrongful purpose
- When it is judged to be an act of bothering a third party
- When it is judged that there is a risk of falling under the category of antisocial forces such as organized crime groups or their members