1.Definition of personal information
Personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in the information, and that can be easily matched with other information to identify a specific individual.
2.Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you make an inquiry or purchase a product. When we collect information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use lawful and fair means.
The personal information that we collect is as follows.
- Company name and department
- email address
- Phone number
- Information that, in combination with the above, can be used to identify a specific individual
3. Use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information we receive from our customers is as follows.
- Order confirmation and inquiry
- Confirmation and inquiry of shipment of products (converted data)
- When replying to your inquiry
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without your permission, except in the following cases
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, local public entity, or a person entrusted by the national organization, local public entity, or a person entrusted by the national organization, local public entity, in the execution of the affairs prescribed by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
4.Safety management of personal information
In addition to taking reasonable, organizational, physical, human and technical measures to ensure the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our service providers, we will strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and the loss, falsification and leakage of personal information through appropriate handling in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5.Correction and deletion of personal information
In the event that a person or his or her agent requests disclosure or correction (correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party) of personal information, the Company will comply with the provisions of the law.
*A cookie is a piece of information that is sent from a server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer you are using.
7.About the use of SSL
To ensure security, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology when entering personal information to prevent this information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered.
*By using SSL, you can send and receive information more securely.
3F Senba Oscar Building, 3-3-12 Senba Higashi, Minoh City, Osaka 562-0035 Japan
TEL +81-72-726-8266 FAX +81-72-726-8267